Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Sahi pekde hain 😁

Channel  bhi gaaliyaan dey raha hain inko.

Salon , humara paisa berbaad kardiya. 

He is paid a fat salary but do nothing in the story.

Letkaya hua hain like a spare part 

Kabhi idhar gusa diya kabhi udhar.

Dono fandoms galiyaan dey rehen hain.

Fatejo walon ko gussa araha hain. 

Jab dekho tejo key as pas ghumta rehta hain. 

Tejang walon ko bhi gussa ata hain. 

Arey yeh abtitak show sey kyun nehin nikla.

Both fandoms are frustrated and they want him out😁😁

The best part is , he is enjoying . It doesn't make any difference to him. And we are unnecessarily ranting be it on SM or in the forum.

Usko ferek nehin pedta. Banda aek dum mast hain🀣🀣

Meze wali baat yeh hain ki baki sab ko farak pedta hain. 

Aree wattpad wrote 1000 times better stories than the makers 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Aree wattpad wrote 1000 times better stories than the makers 

Never read stories there. But heard they are good

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yep agree. He is fabulous but they under utilised him. 

He is keeping the forum alive😁😁

All are ranting.

All want him out be it fatejo or tejang

Dono fandom dukhi.

Fatejo wale want him out of tejo's life 

Tejang wale want him out of the show.

But he is paid well. It doesn't make difference to him 

Usko acha paisa mil raha hain. 

Positivity chod they never utilised his negativity.

He was far better than Jasmin. 

He was under utilised but if he is paid well then nothing matters. 

Arre I wouldn't have mind if he was introduced as villain to torture either Virks or Sandhus or Both. It would have been much better script than what they have shown.

He was only partially involved in Jasmine's plotting he just gave  money and contacts.. look what happened to Virks.

Just imagine if someone with that power and money is after the family/families for revenge.. helpless people, helpless leads and sasti joker Jasmine..😈😈 trps would have rocked⚑ there are actual real life incidents for this track to get inspired.

But then he was introduced as positive character then they made him grey as a fan service and everyone who joined to watch him just migrated as fast as they can.

Truth is a majority of ppl on SM never watch it on TV or reliable sources.... If makers are taking their ideas and finally showing what they want to watch onscreen, it is minimal responsibility as a fan to watch it on TV and give ratings if you are stanning a jodi. When I saw few comments about why Angad is even on screen now.. it should not matter because he never mattered for Tejo. Makers are pretty clear that Fatejo are endgame then why even worry? They even roped in a new writer if I am not wrong.

They shifted to Moga because they thought people will start watching  but what happened? Show's ratings decreased. I can assume how confused makers would have been then. πŸ€£

Makers failed to keep the buzz alive after sinking all other ships. Story was not at all gripping.

For viewers of this show  I think It's ok if you stop watching because your ship didn't sail and was wrecked into pieces. But when they are slowly trying to build up story for FaTejo USP of their show why few delusional fans are not watching on TV? 

Why give wrong message or indication to makers and channel? I hope ppl who remained watch it on TV or Voot keeping aside all these stupid Twitter trends and websites / sm account jodi ratings. They are of no use if trps are hitting new low every week.πŸ˜†  Few shows with hottest jodis failed at trps and closed for good. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

He was under utilised but if he is paid well then nothing matters. 

Arre I wouldn't have mind if he was introduced as villain to torture either Virks or Sandhus or Both. It would have been much better script than what they have shown.

He was only partially involved in Jasmine's plotting he just gave  money and contacts.. look what happened to Virks.

Just imagine if someone with that power and money is after the family/families for revenge.. helpless people, helpless leads and sasti joker Jasmine..😈😈 trps would have rocked⚑ there are actual real life incidents for this track to get inspired.

But then he was introduced as positive character then they made him grey as a fan service and everyone who joined to watch him just migrated as fast as they can.

Truth is a majority of ppl on SM never watch it on TV or reliable sources.... If makers are taking their ideas and finally showing what they want to watch onscreen, it is minimal responsibility as a fan to watch it on TV and give ratings if you are stanning a jodi. When I saw few comments about why Angad is even on screen now.. it should not matter because he never mattered for Tejo. Makers are pretty clear that Fatejo are endgame then why even worry? They even roped in a new writer if I am not wrong.

They shifted to Moga because they thought people will start watching  but what happened? Show's ratings decreased. I can assume how confused makers would have been then. πŸ€£

Makers failed to keep the buzz alive after sinking all other ships. Story was not at all gripping.

For viewers of this show  I think It's ok if you stop watching because your ship didn't sail and was wrecked into pieces. But when they are slowly trying to build up story for FaTejo USP of their show why few delusional fans are not watching on TV? 

Why give wrong message or indication to makers and channel? I hope ppl who remained watch it on TV or Voot keeping aside all these stupid Twitter trends and websites / sm account jodi ratings. They are of no use if trps are hitting new low every week.πŸ˜†  Few shows with hottest jodis failed at trps and closed for good. 

That's why i don't understand .

When fatejo is endgame why so much of insecurity for Angad.

May god spare him from the mahaan Tejo.

The writers bheja is full of gobar 

A good actor's talent wasted

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course, he is in the limelight of the show's audience. (btw that means the audience who watches the show, not the overdramatic shippers. They only care over cringy romantic scenes so no need to add πŸ˜Žβ­οΈ)

I even remember, the polls on Youtube got 10k votes for total and Tejang/ Angad's favor was always won. (with a big difference)

lol even comments were positive

so how Angad cant be the limelight or fresh entry? 

interestingggg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNv2RHR62Rs&ab_channel=soloturadiofm 

a very appropriate soundtrack for the people who always make fun of Kvg β€οΈ 

love u

Edited by heartfilia - 2 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sahi pekde hain 😁

Channel  bhi gaaliyaan dey raha hain inko.

Salon , humara paisa berbaad kardiya. 

He is paid a fat salary but do nothing in the story.

Letkaya hua hain like a spare part 

Kabhi idhar gusa diya kabhi udhar.

Dono fandoms galiyaan dey rehen hain.

Fatejo walon ko gussa araha hain. 

Jab dekho tejo key as pas ghumta rehta hain. 

Tejang walon ko bhi gussa ata hain. 

Arey yeh abtitak show sey kyun nehin nikla.

Both fandoms are frustrated and they want him out😁😁

The best part is , he is enjoying . It doesn't make any difference to him. And we are unnecessarily ranting be it on SM or in the forum.

Usko ferek nehin pedta. Banda aek dum mast hain🀣🀣

Meze wali baat yeh hain ki baki sab ko farak pedta hain. 

He is earning a big fat paycheck usko kyun farak padega πŸ˜†

Saara maal ghar pe hi aa raha hai woh bhi bina zyaada kuch kiye πŸ€£

Story buri hai yeh makers ki problem.. he is doing his job n making money πŸ˜†
As long as his short cameo goes on uska salary usko milta rahega so the longer the better πŸ˜†

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's why i don't understand .

When fatejo is endgame why so much of insecurity for Angad.

May god spare him from the mahaan Tejo.

The writers bheja is full of gobar 

A good actor's talent wasted

This show is on verge of becoming sns

Makers promoted this show falsely.. this show is not abt dreams it's about ghar ghar khelna.

Today as it is trp day open twitter and search udaariyaan.. it is much entertaining than show.. the blame game will be funny if it decreases and more funnier if it increases

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Though Angad is cameo but he took all lime light but worst part is makers didin't utilized his talent. They gave more screenspace to  chillane wali chindhi actress jasso but not him. No problem if they would have made him villain but uske standard ka to banate.

Anyways left show but you are right he is making money in small efforts and anything doesn't affects him just like us who are moved on.

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago
ThePurpleMist thumbnail

He was the only good thing about this show. That's it.