Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cult of Sir! ki Jai Ho
*When she sucking that 🍆 uh-so-good* 😉
Omg babe I forgotchu😭
Still on the floor, trying to pick meself up. Be back! 🤣












SIR PLEASE https://tenor.com/bxWhJ.gif
Mahiaana .....I wish I could write the gems that come out of your mouth!! First Sir-please, then I barely pick myself up to type and read your reaction, on the floor again!! ROFL!
I can only imagine, SIR reading these!!!
I dont know how I can feel so effing thirsty and want to keep laughing all at the same time?!

The ruler...the eggplant....I'm crying so hard

Happy holi girlz , episode was good😆
Nice review Ahlaam !