I know but how would indian play then they won't ever 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know but how would indian play then they won't ever 🤔
Dekh me being South Indian, hamare ghar mein we don’t celebrate holi but weekends pe friends sab milke thoda bahut masti karte hai.. but never like the fun that is done in India
Originally posted by: arya212002
Dekh me being South Indian, hamare ghar mein we don’t celebrate holi but weekends pe friends sab milke thoda bahut masti karte hai.. but never like the fun that is done in India
Ohk I toh looking like a zombie today all pink 🙈
I played alot like really hell.🤣🤣
maan ka rang tum par bhi chhad gaya 💖💖Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Ohk I toh looking like a zombie today all pink 🙈
I played alot like really hell.🤣🤣
Also maine sirf ek baar holi kheli hai woh bhi uni mein. Baaki never. Ek toh humesha yahaan working day Hota hai (Dubai) toh chance hi milta
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Does anyone played holi or no. While I was playing my notification is bombarded like hell
mujhe colors se darr lagta hai 🤡 so I don't play 😆
maan ka rang tum par bhi chhad gaya 💖💖
Also maine sirf ek baar holi kheli hai woh bhi uni mein. Baaki never. Ek toh humesha yahaan working day Hota hai (Dubai) toh chance hi milta
Yeah outside India is a working day. Holi is the India thing.
I always play like this. Even when I had my board exams too. I still remember I had day after tomorrow my physics exam and I played like anything. Holi is me coloursss 🌈🌈🥳🥳
happy holi ayushiOriginally posted by: ayushijindal
Does anyone played holi or no. While I was playing my notification is bombarded like hell
dekh behen main holi nahi khelti hamare ghar mein koi nahi khelta color se darti hu main
lekin subah se yaha on and off hu because holi par main sab kuch special banati hu to kitchen mere haath mein hi hoti h
aqnd you asked maine kya banaya
so subah maine banayi thi dabeli (guzrati dish)
dopahar mein dosa sambhar with nariyal and peanut chutney(south indian)
and ab maine banayi h tikki and suji ke gol gappe (north indian)
raat ko hum khayenge khichdi because subah se sab heavy ho gaye h 🤣🤣
happy holi ayushi
dekh behen main holi nahi khelti hamare ghar mein koi nahi khelta color se darti hu main
lekin subah se yaha on and off hu because holi par main sab kuch special banati hu to kitchen mere haath mein hi hoti h
aqnd you asked maine kya banaya
so subah maine banayi thi dabeli (guzrati dish)
dopahar mein dosa sambhar with nariyal and peanut chutney(south indian)
and ab maine banayi h tikki and suji ke gol gappe (north indian)
raat ko hum khayenge khichdi because subah se sab heavy ho gaye h 🤣🤣
Sahi h🤣🤣 khichdi b jaruri h appetite ko thk rakhne k liye 🤣🤣🤣
are khichdi koi jaruri bhi nahi h
agar kisi ko bhookh hogi tab banegi warna dhoodh pekar so jayenge sab🤣
main bolne lagi thi raat mein green tea pee lena but Haan yeh bhi sahi hai 😂are khichdi koi jaruri bhi nahi h
agar kisi ko bhookh hogi tab banegi warna dhoodh pekar so jayenge sab🤣
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0