SBB/SBS UPDATE video updated- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

63

Views

5.1k

Users

15

Likes

185

Frequent Posters

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Does anyone played holi or no. While I was playing my notification is bombarded like hell

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Does anyone played holi or no. While I was playing my notification is bombarded like hell

Nope! I'm at work! But it's so dull here too! So I'm getting bored

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: docritu99

Nope! I'm at work! But it's so dull here too! So I'm getting bored

Ohh god, Doctors are always on duty salute man.I played like crazy bee 🤣🤣 just seated a while back

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Does anyone played holi or no. While I was playing my notification is bombarded like hell

Muscat mein holi nahi manatein, Arabic country haina...🥺😑

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Meghuzz

Muscat mein holi nahi manatein, Arabic country haina...🥺😑

Apne ghr per b nae khel sakte? Vaise you love to play?

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Does anyone played holi or no. While I was playing my notification is bombarded like hell



It’s just morning here.. moreover working day toh no holi for me

ayushijindal thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: arya212002



It’s just morning here.. moreover working day toh no holi for me

Holi per working day 😡

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#28


EXACTLY! I was so furious like why did they do that. I noticed precap mai that hand holding scene was there but not in the episode why just why🤬😭😭😭😭

Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 4 years ago
Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Apne ghr per b nae khel sakte? Vaise you love to play?

Nahi ghar par nahi khelte... I love to play but can't play here, there are programs and concert type stuff held here but parents won't allow so can't go for all that also 🥺🥺

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Holi per working day 😡


abbey US mein Holi ki off kaisi hoti hai 🤪

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 12 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".