Anyhow, Spotify shuffled this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anyhow, Spotify shuffled this

We've had a convo about shehed and you know that I know what you know🍯
We've had a convo about shehed and you know that I know what you know🍯
No, m positively unaware
Yaad tum aate rahe ek huk si uthti rahi
(As I remembered you, a sharp pain started)
Neend mujhse, neend se main bhagti chupti rahi
(Sleep and I kept hiding from each other)
Raat bhar bairan nighodi chandni chubti rahi
(The cruel moonlight pierced through the night)
What kind of playlist do you have on?👀
Why would it shuffle unceremoniously ? 😳
Because, umm, sir demanded it?
Originally posted by: Sir-Please
Yaad tum aate rahe ek huk si uthti rahi(As I remembered you, a sharp pain started)
Neend mujhse, neend se main bhagti chupti rahi(Sleep and I kept hiding from each other)
Raat bhar bairan nighodi chandni chubti rahi
(The cruel moonlight pierced through the night)
What kind of playlist do you have on?👀
And my innocent, vegan options are tharki😕
Sir?
Well there should be a reason and inspiration too
Now, I'm intrigued as to what Sir is demanding?👀
Sir mere nakhre nahi uthate, so his demands are going to be royally ignored.
Anyway, Spotify playing this now