But mein ne koi answer hi nhi dia
You said "yes". So I'm adding you to the sign-up list that means.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
But mein ne koi answer hi nhi dia
You said "yes". So I'm adding you to the sign-up list that means.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yeh kya baat hui 😂 put Google uncle to work na 🥺
Meri google is you😳
Could we have the name of this individual pleeej. 🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes. Really. I got my questions vetted by someone as well. They aren't playing but have played this game a lot of times before this.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Could we have the name of this individual pleeej. 🥺🥺🥺
After Round 1. Then I'll give you one name. Then the second name will come after Round 5.

Hehe 10 at a time Hinna. I tagged them in next tags
Sowwie Shreya for spamming the place before people could sign up 🥺🥺
I'm outta here. 💙
I actually miss this guy😆

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Sowwie Shreya for spamming the place before people could sign up 🥺🥺
I'm outta here. 💙
Everyone is sleeping for now but I guess this thread will be completed before the game starts😆