Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna join girls?
You forgot to tag Anisha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna join girls?
You forgot to tag Anisha
HP dekh kr mein chup chap nikal leti hoo kisi ko pta nhi chalega 🏃🏼♀️
I saw you.
Yeh kya baat hui 😂 put Google uncle to work na 🥺Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
But to know what answer to write I need options first. Otherwise she will be asking me to name a HP character and ill write Johny Lever😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hawwww I need to win 😭😭😭 I'm playing to win Hinnna 🤔 otherwise why waste time playing at all. 😂
Sorry I didnt know that😔
I always thought you only play to let me win
yeh kia hota hai 😲
But mein ne koi answer hi nhi dia
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes. Really. I got my questions vetted by someone as well. They aren't playing but have played this game a lot of times before this.
I dont know what we are talking about but okay 🤣

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Sorry I didnt know that😔
I always thought you only play to let me win

You’re so funny Hinna 😂
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Same here 🤣no books no movies nothing 🤣 dunno where I have landed....oh yes.....at Poudlard🤣
I thought you landed in Disneyland😲
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
But to know what answer to write I need options first. Otherwise she will be asking me to name a HP character and ill write Johny Lever😆
🤣