Why r tags not working? This forum's technical abilities are behaving like the show makers. No consistency at all 🤭🤭🤨🤨😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Why r tags not working? This forum's technical abilities are behaving like the show makers. No consistency at all 🤭🤭🤨🤨😂
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Why r tags not working? This forum's technical abilities are behaving like the show makers. No consistency at all 🤭🤭🤨🤨😂
Sirf Mod sahiba ke tags are working in this thread🤣
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Why r tags not working? This forum's technical abilities are behaving like the show makers. No consistency at all 🤭🤭🤨🤨😂
Tags are not only working at Hina's thread 🤣🤣
lo shuru ho gaye dono
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Why r tags not working? This forum's technical abilities are behaving like the show makers. No consistency at all 🤭🤭🤨🤨😂
Somehow the luck is with me today. I seem to be able to tag, and get Arya to share hands, and what maan luck too 😍
Originally posted by: TOIHWD26II2B7ONL
Somehow the luck is with me today. I seem to be able to tag, and get Arya to share hands, and what maan luck too 😍
No no no, am not sharing hands
Come on Arya, I dedicated an os to you!
Just a couple of days!
lo shuru ho gaye dono
Hum dono ne shuru bhi kiya aur poora bana bhi diya gulab jaamun hai na Ayu 😉🤣
@ayushijindal
Originally posted by: SH5JJGCMD2GKKSCR
Come on Arya, I dedicated an os to you!
Just a couple of days!
Originally posted by: OKW7ACXCSLHLVEA5
Come on Arya, I dedicated an os to you!
Just a couple of days!