I was counting on the dopamine in your body at the moment to be saved from your wrath!
Btw, bae has expressly asked to not be included in my writing ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was counting on the dopamine in your body at the moment to be saved from your wrath!
Btw, bae has expressly asked to not be included in my writing ๐คฃ
omg the mid way sleepers are here? aaj kya koi khaas raat hai?๐คฃ
lagta hai break time mein aa gaye to give updates ๐คฃ
Nahi bataya na meine.. ye IF walo ne mera phone hack kiya hai
omg the mid way sleepers are here? aaj kya koi khaas raat hai?๐คฃ
Haan I'm all yours until the metal kicks in!
Dude Anu ne saree hi nahi pehni holi par, Anuj utarega kya? dupatta?
I wanna see the back of that long choli๐
Tumko badi jaldi hai update ki....
Pooja mein kya din kya raat.... tum bhi update de do.. man hai to
Dude Anu ne saree hi nahi pehni holi par, Anuj utarega kya? dupatta?
I wanna see the back of that long choli๐
Why did you say this when you could have said "choli ke peeche kya hai" !?
Dude Anu ne saree hi nahi pehni holi par, Anuj utarega kya? dupatta?
I wanna see the back of that long choli๐
I m to just waiting to see.. how is he going to do her gaal laal with ishq ka gulaal.....
Aaj kya hi T gang zindabad shayari boli hai ladke ne
Originally posted by: I2Z5TFEATP5BPZAD
Why did you say this when you could have said "choli ke peeche kya hai" !?
Phir usko ye bhi puchna padta
Chunri k neeche kya hai
I meant meftal, stupid gadhedo phone!
It's completely unfair, makers made anupama a toxic show, there is lot of over toxic, as the show progress, toshu and Pakhi becoming worst and...
56