Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes exactly thats the spirit
please explain this answer too😳Originally posted by: WildestDreams
10- With the Go-Anywhere motto, this Indian multinational takes inspiration from a national park which is home to an animal which has been listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List.
Answer is
TATA Motors
I thought their slogan is connecting aspirations
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
10- With the Go-Anywhere motto, this Indian multinational takes inspiration from a national park which is home to an animal which has been listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List.
Answer is
TATA Motors
Chalo now I'll share my search tactic.
The motto "go anywhere" sounded like a travel or transportation motto. So I searched all Indian multinationals in these 2 spaces and then checked their mottos. Third one in was Tata Motors and I found the motto toh chipka diya. 🤣
Got it right. So now 8/10.
You didn’t mean Tata as bye bye na?🤣🤣
mein ne dunya bhar ke motto parhe Kuch na mila phr iski subsidiary land Rover mein mila motto 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
Chalo now I'll share my search tactic.
The motto "go anywhere" sounded like a travel or transportation motto. So I searched all Indian multinationals in these 2 spaces and then checked their mottos. Third one in was Tata Motors and I found the motto toh chipka diya. 🤣
Got it right. So now 8/10.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
10- With the Go-Anywhere motto, this Indian multinational takes inspiration from a national park which is home to an animal which has been listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List.
Answer is
TATA Motors
Mai ye likhne waali thi but I left it blank 🤣
![]()
Originally posted by: priya185
please explain this answer too😳
I thought their slogan is connecting aspirations
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
10- With the Go-Anywhere motto, this Indian multinational takes inspiration from a national park which is home to an animal which has been listed as Vulnerable on the IUCN Red List.
Answer is
TATA Motors
Yeh tata motor ny bhot ghomaya
mein ne dunya bhar ke motto parhe Kuch na mila phr iski subsidiary land Rover mein mila motto 🤣🤣
I originally started with the national park and animal bit. When that gave me too many results, I switched my searching. This question did take me the most time though. Cause of the national park bit. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30