Ffs, I wanted to sleep. Atif operates on timings for the folks on the other side of the world honestly.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ffs, I wanted to sleep. Atif operates on timings for the folks on the other side of the world honestly.
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
Ffs, I wanted to sleep. Atif operates on timings for the folks on the other side of the world honestly.
Well he did say… hum akele kyun jaagein 🥲

Pleaseeeee tellll meeee i sawwwww shirtlesssss Aryannnnnnnn☺️☺️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈
Is it available online? Or Hulu? What’s the name?
zee5 apna time bhi aayega, it is PEAK ITV and because of COVID had a lot of issues, I wouldn't say it's the best show? But it was fun when i watched it all in one day lol
😲🤣
I guess kam bhi ek need hai...🤣keep ur work yaar😆
We already losing ourselves here...🤣Cant lose work too❤️😆
Yaar I don’t like men in wife beaters. I actually find them unattractive. For real. This one didn’t appeal to me 🥴🤔
Chappal néechay rakho Sab. Neechay rakho. 😜
Holi mein yeh shirtless Aru wala gift denge Bhau hame☺️😳😳☺️?? Mein toh yeh dekhke hi talli hojaungi uss din 🤣🤣
Jugg jugg jiyo bhau😎
Bhau ka Wednesday bomb sabse best hota hai👍🏼👏