Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh its funny how your WU is inversly proportional to series plot crapiness 🤣
I lack the motivation I had from earlier on 🤣 they will get shorter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh its funny how your WU is inversly proportional to series plot crapiness 🤣
I lack the motivation I had from earlier on 🤣 they will get shorter
🤣🤣🤣reminds me of this 👇🏻Originally posted by: simply.meghana
implicit sadness 🤣
I already gave the government a treat with taxes 🤣 I’ll buy you guys pizza though 🤣
Awww thanku 🤗😆
hehe i can imagine. 😛 They should actually close the show now 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I lack the motivation I had from earlier on 🤣 they will get shorter
They took a good chunk of it 🤣🤣 but oh well that’s life 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i can imagine. 😛 They should actually close the show now 🤣
Only TRPs going down can create some hope for that 🤣 I hope they don’t go up again 🤣
hehe i see. 🤣
are they going down? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Only TRPs going down can create some hope for that 🤣 I hope they don’t go up again 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are they going down? 😲
They went up last week from 1.2 to 1.5 when the shaadi happened 🤣 probably because of the suspense factor
I’ll be back 😎
acha nayiwali aayi nahi kya abhi? 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
They went up last week from 1.2 to 1.5 when the shaadi happened 🤣 probably because of the suspense factor
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k