The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wonderful... Please write more 🤗
Make the members only and no copy in separate brackets in different lines
Why story is not visible.
Why you deleted it?😭
hi , you can read it now . I was editing it.sorry😃.Why story is not visible.
hi , you can read it now . I was editing it . So sorry😃.Originally posted by: FoodieNaina
Why you deleted it?😭
Thank you so much😊. Actually i always wanted to see that what would had happened if the deal marriage was offered by sai instead of Virat😆.Originally posted by: Devikadish
Amazing OS💖💖
I have this whole story in my mind but i will post the second part only when people like it😳.
So so sooo good ! Can’t wait to read the next part 👍🏼