Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
"Dusra GIF IF ne post nahi karne diya.. Apparently they found an abusive word in link"
U wrote this in ur mature content🤣
Was the word that bad it didnt count as mature either🤣
Anyway i think we need to go back to decency🤣
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Did anyone saw this Story of Bhau… Seems like some kind of hint????
P.S. I am posting from mobile so I am not sure if the link going to work or not
That can be interpreted in sooo many waysss😳
I guess we will have to see how they play it out..
now sleeping time for me also
done work .....
about ur previous question nothing just discussing epis AryLie, wedding will happen or not n some X rated u know na
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Did anyone saw this Story of Bhau… Seems like some kind of hint????
P.S. I am posting from mobile so I am not sure if the link going to work or not
What has he done now? Jaan, kya yaar
Your jaan is playing a very very stupid game . Put a leash on him already .🤣
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
Your jaan is playing a very very stupid game . Put a leash on him already .🤣
So kinda consensual marriage ya mera dil ka bikharna?
Let's just stick with bikharna. Consensual milgaya toh jhoom lenge .
If bhikarna happesn we will be prepared 🥱