are ditto 😆 me too. I felt it was good. Lots of exploration on fantasy world and with teen feel so enjoyed it fine when i watched it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
are ditto 😆 me too. I felt it was good. Lots of exploration on fantasy world and with teen feel so enjoyed it fine when i watched it😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are ditto 😆 me too. I felt it was good. Lots of exploration on fantasy world and with teen feel so enjoyed it fine when i watched it😆
When I hear the name I feel good inside so it’s probably associated with good memories 🤣
Ill be bqck in ten. Prepping for bed
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe no that was lying to meghs ka parents on who am i and where did she meet me. 😆
Its good advice but i m afraid it doesnt work at least in my org, they will ask u to learn and do it 🤔
Good then 🤣
In my case, if i know something then I have to do that , others will give excuse only 😆. That's y i stopped learning new things 🤣 or if I know I don't tell
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I haven't read my notifications yet so I'll respond to them tomorrow.. but I just came to check as promised..
Congrats to all those who finally finished that AT😆
HI EVERYONE.. i think Nikki Meghu and Aaru are here🤗
I was here.. now I am here.. I will be last forever 😆
Also try scoobynatural 🤣
hehe yeah probably 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When I hear the name I feel good inside so it’s probably associated with good memories 🤣
Also try scoobynatural 🤣
I am definitely going to watch that one 🤣
So we r out of topic again? 🤔
hehe chalo fir i will be off to bed then. 😆 Bye bye night night and good day
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k