then her as well 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
then her as well 🤣
vahi to. Everyday they come upWith new stuff no human can keep up with all that and still live to enjoy life 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There’s too much new stuff to learn 🤣 too much
My college taught python first then C++🤣 then various languages for work and internships 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh u r off already well then bye bye see ya later 🤗
Yeah.. I just came to check ki tum me se kisi ka khoon khaula ya nahi🤣
Bye Nikki🤗
Bye guys.. See you tomorrow 🤗
oh i see 🤣 i thought she was talking about fate the winx saga 😆 urghh metzOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Supernatural episodes 🤣 because I’m not planning to watch entire seasons past s5 at the moment 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
vahi to. Everyday they come upWith new stuff no human can keep up with all that and still live to enjoy life 🤣
Unless you’re really into this stuff which I’m not 🤣 at least with learning C# I can get closer towards game development which is why I chose this field in this first place 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh i see 🤣 i thought she was talking about fate the winx saga 😆 urghh metz
Ah Winx 🤣 good times 🤣
yeah thats diff story altogether 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Unless you’re really into this stuff which I’m not 🤣 at least with learning C# I can get closer towards game development which is why I chose this field in this first place 🤣
u have watched it? 😲
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
u have watched it? 😲
Yeah but I don’t remember much of it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k