Kitni daaru peete hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kitni daaru peete hain
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Damn gurrrrrlllll were u stalking wut is this speed LMAO
he just posted 49 secs ago 🤣🤣
Dekh rhe ho insaaniyat ka jaadu 🤣
Tu jaanti phir bhi pooch rahi, insaaniyat ka connection😆
oh even zulfi?
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
see now I have time and don’t want to study so yes I am back to being the detective 😎
thank godddd its a tough job 😆
Wahi toh tradition hai na, kaun leke jaayegaa 50 logon ko restaurant me 😆
looking at my sandwich with contempt cos it got difficult to type even though I made it lik-🤡
correct 😎
Vaishu, Jethji and Insaaniyat 😎

which trend yesterday?