I've seen threads go upto 165. Though it's advised against it because speed y activity ya kuch to affect hota hai. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I've seen threads go upto 165. Though it's advised against it because speed y activity ya kuch to affect hota hai. 😆
150 I guess...I am really not sure...move to CC thread for now!
Or ask someone?
I have no idea
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
GUYSSSSS!
GUYSSSS!
GUYSSSS!
THEY PLAYED HUMRAAAHHH IN THE BG.
OH MY GOD.
PEOPLE FROM ALOO'S BUDDAY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!
you knowwwww
i know u know
I remember Ritu... Shaili's live... Kanwar and Aloo being chipkala chipkalii❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
kay ka well ko viva mein fatti 👎🏼
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
kay ka well ko viva mein fatti 👎🏼
Viva is still a small part of the exam itself. Tu chinta mat kar. Usually if the practical goes well, they'll overlook the viva. ❤️