I'm also waiting for the post.. She has a way with wordsOriginally posted by: .Sunrise.
So kanwar spent his own birthday wala day with alice but nahi official nahi karenge hum
Where is the birthday post alice???
Dedo plis
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm also waiting for the post.. She has a way with wordsOriginally posted by: .Sunrise.
So kanwar spent his own birthday wala day with alice but nahi official nahi karenge hum
Where is the birthday post alice???
Dedo plis
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
me having a second hand embarrassment, laughing and being irritated at same time 🤪🤣
Alice even said Srivaali at last 🤣
Looks like they both spent the whole day with each other ❤️🧿
Yeh kya hai? 😳
inn donon ko Jethji ke asar kabse hone laga 😆
From Happy Birthday My dear S H I I V A
To
Seeeeeeeevaaaaa
I wrote about Jethji being obnoxious right after the birthday video was released, IDK man, his influence on everyone around him is too much😆
high on coffee☺️Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
me having a second hand embarrassment, laughing and being irritated at same time 🤪🤣
Alice even said Srivaali at last 🤣
Looks like they both spent the whole day with each other ❤️🧿
I was thinking same like Jethji and KD doing that isn’t new at all , I would be shocked if they don’t 🤣but Alice too 😆 being a bacchi 😆
Yeh kya hai?
inn donon ko Jethji ke asar kabse hone laga 😆
From Happy Birthday My dear S H I I V ATo
Seeeeeeeeva
I wrote about Jethji being obnoxious right after the birthday video was released, IDK man, his influence on everyone around him is too much😆
sangat ka asar hai bhaisaabOriginally posted by: VaishnaviG
I was thinking same like Jethji and KD doing that isn’t new at all , I would be shocked if they don’t 🤣but Alice too 😆 being a bacchi 😆
Okay so party hasn’t started till now yet
Don’t know where are they gonna celebrate at home or in restaurant
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
me having a second hand embarrassment, laughing and being irritated at same time 🤪🤣
Alice even said Srivaali at last 🤣
Looks like they both spent the whole day with each other ❤️🧿
BHAAAAIIIII KYYYYAAAAAAAAA 🤣🤣🤣
KYUNNNNNNNN🤣
PS : COFFEE an integral part of the most lovely contents has entered the chat
You know what bts imma talking about.
Car-coffee-drive-storyyyyyy ☺️❤️
Last year he invited the whole damn cast to his home 🤣
Koi nahi kissi ko zayada izzat raas nahi aati 🤣
see Jethji has just now got ready 😆Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Okay so party hasn’t started till now yet
Don’t know where are they gonna celebrate at home or in restaurant