Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111
Its not about hindi or english.. It’s just that I am not getting the feel with the dialogues that I am writing 😐😑
😆I know what u meant but my issue is both🤣Hopefully u guys can let me know how it turns out😃😳🙈
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
Alright well hope it does work👍🏼
Have a good night🤗n sweet dreams of AryLie/Aryan☺️❤️
Good nite😴..: Humaari phir se aankh khul gayi 🤦🏻♀️
yeah😂😂.. I kind of woke up… now going to sleep again 😂😂
Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i
😆I know what u meant but my issue is both🤣Hopefully u guys can let me know how it turns out😃😳🙈
Sure we will.. Don’t worry about that 🤗🤗
🤣🤣Tera kuch nahi hoga🤣go to sleep yaar u need it❤️
Translation sucks🤣
My gutter mind got instantly activated🤣