phir tou you are more fortunate than us.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
phir tou you are more fortunate than us.
Aaj aur aabhi chalty hain 🤧
What is this inconsistency? Ek baar keh rahe te, holiday nahi milega, papa marenge ab keh rahe ho kabhi bhi chutti le leta hu?
Is me sach kya hai? This CC wants to know!
Moonlight, what's with this new fad of putting up Sirat dps?
iis thread pr 2k views hain😲
I'm going to watch the show now.. One of the good things about it is that I get to see how right I was in distrusting Abhimanyu from the first, like Kairav(but woh bechara has fallen by the wayside now)...and know that discerning folks like yourselves can see it too and all the crushes are melting 😌 Hehehe
Kairav even dressed up as their chauffeur today🤣
Lagta hai mehfil ab shuru ho rahi hai chat thread par but I'm exhausted, sone jaa rahi hoon.
I'm going to be away for few days starting tomorrow, shayad zyaada chat nahi kar paoongi.
Make sure you peeps work hard and give our stalkers something fun to read everyday, ok? 😆
Originally posted by: austen-eliot
I'm going to watch the show now.. One of the good things about it is that I get to see how right I was in distrusting Abhimanyu from the first, like Kairav(but woh bechara has fallen by the wayside now)...and know that discerning folks like yourselves can see it too and all the crushes are melting 😌 Hehehe
Don't worry, we'll keep them entertained🥳 our fans ko happy rakhna our new mission in life haiOriginally posted by: HVOHR32WLPUD7WL6
Kairav even dressed up as their chauffeur today🤣
Lagta hai mehfil ab shuru ho rahi hai chat thread par but I'm exhausted, sone jaa rahi hoon.
I'm going to be away for few days starting tomorrow, shayad zyaada chat nahi kar paoongi.
Make sure you peeps work hard and give our stalkers something fun to read everyday, ok? 😆
Aarohi is more beautiful than Akshu.She has such beautiful expressive eyes❤️ Akshu ki voice Mujhy pasand nahi hai.