I don't know where are others but I'm busy packing my love back because nobody deserves it:

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I don't know where are others but I'm busy packing my love back because nobody deserves it:

Originally posted by: ayushijindal
My kiddo was playing with one of my friend's daughter, so I was there.
phit to tu behan sahi busy hai!
tu Nazar rakh Rahi thi
Arey he was playing at the other house plus it was late so I went to pick him up
Mein aayi aayi aayi...😂😂😂
Enjoy my foot😕😕
Anu k gif me tag karne ko enjoy karwana kab se bolne lage🤡
Did the Kids come inside the house?
I teach Hindi to small kids on sundays
parhti nahi parhaati hai bro🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
Kya Ghanchakkar hai tu...mere alawa tujhe kuch dikhta nhi kya😕
mujhe bhi parha na kuch😳
Hindi aati hai mujhe to not interested 🤗
Kuch aur parha...heat exchange types something 🙄
Enjoy my foot😕😕
Anu k gif me tag karne ko enjoy karwana kab se bolne lage🤡
toh aur kiya v k thopre k sath tag karu tujhe?
