I’m out doing groceries…will be home in about 15-20 mins
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m out doing groceries…will be home in about 15-20 mins
Was busy with my class and other chores.. will be here in 5-10 mins
Kya ho raha hai Twitter pe?
I don't know where are others but I'm busy packing my love back because nobody deserves it:

My kiddo was playing with one of my friend's daughter, so I was there.
jaldi ajao yaar bore horhe hu mein.

Am here now 😘
tu Nazar rakh Rahi thiOriginally posted by: ayushijindal
My kiddo was playing with one of my friend's daughter, so I was there.
Originally posted by: arya212002
Was busy with my class and other chores.. will be here in 5-10 mins
aru yaar tu parti hai? konsi classes horhe hai? kiya par rahe hai?