Hello, sorry to bother you all.
We are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello, sorry to bother you all.
We are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE COLOURED BY TEAM BASANTI TODAY
🥳
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
I already did n😆
Sorry to bother u all but please please help us out.. sorry n thanks in advance
Please comment in ours 1st.
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team thread
P.s. if you've commented on any other team's thread this one won't be counted, so no worries! Thank you for your time!
Sorry to bothering you but please if you are active on IF help us out.. Thanks in advance
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment this (bold line) “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread link is given below
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211
Hello, sorry to bother you all.
We are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
Sorry to bothering you but please if you are active on IF help us out.. Thanks in advance
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment this (bold line) “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread link is given below
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE COLOURED BY TEAM BASANTI TODAY
🥳🥳
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Hello, sorry to bother you all.
We are playing a game. Pls do comment on this thread
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Link:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE COLOURED BY TEAM BASANTI TODAY
🥳
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Sorry to bother u all but please please help us out.. sorry n thanks in advance
Please comment in ours 1st.
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team thread
P.s. if you've commented on any other team's thread this one won't be counted, so no worries! Thank you for your time!
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30