What will be their ship name?
Here are few option -
FinSlan
FingArs (coined by hasini)
Arsingers
GerLan
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
What will be their ship name?
Here are few option -
FinSlan
FingArs (coined by hasini)
Arsingers
GerLan
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
Here are few option -
FinSlan
FingArs (coined by hasini)
Arsingers
GerLan
Both are interesting
I just all of us should vote
Oh to be arsalan right now. Blissfully unaware of the IF angels(demons really) planning his entire future with a beautiful but uninterested and possibly disgusted wife.
He’s like a celebrity.😆
Arsinger 😍 He will like the name has Singer ❤️
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Oh to be arsalan right now. Blissfully unaware of the IF angels(demons really) planning his entire future with a beautiful but uninterested and possibly disgusted wife.
He’s like a celebrity.😆
Some would die for this level of attention 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0