Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Kahaan hain amazing people?
Hum aa gaye...😎
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Kahaan hain amazing people?
This Shahrukh Khan. I am posting from BQ's account. I want to say she is amazing. I have tears in my eyes when I think of her amazingness. Ok, bye I am going back to bed now in Mannat. Again, this is SRK and not BQ at all.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This Shahrukh Khan. I am posting from BQ's account. I want to say she is amazing. I have tears in my eyes when I think of her amazingness. Ok, bye I am going back to bed now in Mannat. Again, this is SRK and not BQ at all.
There's only one SRK on this forum, and it's me. 😡
Oh. Hi King❤️. Thanks for posting from my account earlier 🤗
Some people posting they are srk? Please srk is funny and always making people happy, some of you spread negative energy and don’t see positive posts. Anyways great post minty
Originally posted by: Terenaina
Some people posting they are srk? Please srk is funny and always making people happy, some of you spread negative energy and don’t see positive posts. Anyways great post minty
Oh they are supposed to do only PR...but sometimes these two pose as me..may be I am too lenient..
that is sweet same to you minty
https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QhSIQCcdY this song always brings a smile to my face and heart My favourite song from the movie is this...
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
18