how much time do you all have left 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
how much time do you all have left 😲
dean (with an actual heart from a dead person): be my valentine? 🤣🤣🤣
Till Sunday I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
dean (with an actual heart from a dead person): be my valentine? 🤣🤣🤣
Now u will like my previous gif in previous Threads 🤣
I thought of that when I saw the scene 🤣🤣
there's some time stillTill Sunday I guess 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
there's some time still
🤣 bahut aashavadi hain aap 🤣
Many more to come 🤣
Many more to come 🤣
I just hope Castiel doesn't overeat for now 🤣
He will be still behind Dean though..
Crowley : they are my tailor
Castiel : I drank the bar 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k