Okay I messed up.. 🤣
The scene, about which I am talking was in earlier season. When u mentioned jo, i remember that scene only 🤣
this makes so much more sense now 🤣🤣 yes I remember this scene 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay I messed up.. 🤣
The scene, about which I am talking was in earlier season. When u mentioned jo, i remember that scene only 🤣
this makes so much more sense now 🤣🤣 yes I remember this scene 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
this makes so much more sense now 🤣🤣 yes I remember this scene 🤣
🤣
U forgot this?? 🤣
it was just in the back of my mind 🤣
bas parda para hua tha 🤣
My team has lowest score 🤣
U all ditched me too 🤣
bas parda para hua tha 🤣
My team has lowest score 🤣
U all ditched me too 🤣
first come first serve 🤣 i first thought you could reply in as many threads as you want 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
first come first serve 🤣 i first thought you could reply in as many threads as you want 🤣
No it's just about first comment 😆
No it's just about first comment 😆
yeah I found out after I made the second one 🤣
Comment edit nahi ho sakte kya 🤣
Comment edit nahi ho sakte kya 🤣
no multiple people have seen it already 🤣
Okay.. 🤣
So not going to win this 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k