Abhimanyu ki fan hoon me to.. 🙈🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abhimanyu ki fan hoon me to.. 🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: 4JWGNSHNGXILCV6U
wow haishu you will be the pandit at the wedding 🤣
Nah nah....
I will ask the pandit to do all the mantra fast....
and declare to the whole fandom....
Aarohi hi parayi hogayi....
I mean uski bidaai hogi....
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Only Abhi's Dream sequence are good,
Post confession Akshu seems to come off from 80s -90s movies ka romance😒
And Abhimanyu k dream sequence me Akshara k dresses bahut ache hote he
arey she is... she is just trying to act innocent now 🤣perfect time to stop, haishu i thoughy tum badi wo ho🤣
but thatw the fact these day🤣
chalo then we will all stand at the back and clap for aarohi ki shaadi 😆Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Nah nah....
I will ask the pandit to do all the mantra fast....
and declare to the whole fandom....
Aarohi hi parayi hogayi....
I mean uski bidaai hogi....
Originally posted by: aishapl013
You also know,
How exactly disciplined I'm,
Mere aane tak Disco ka thread half century maar chuka hota hain 🤣
Meri neend aaj kal 5:30-5:45 k beech apne aap khul jaati he
Originally posted by: MZ7DYUSFOC3BXV72
arey she is... she is just trying to act innocent now 🤣
Sab tumahri chatr chaaiya mein sikha hai.... ✋🏻
Pooja Didi ki jai ho....🙏🏻
🤣
Kaha se laati ho ye GIFs... THey r to good
now I am didi??? 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Sab tumahri chatr chaaiya mein sikha hai.... ✋🏻
Pooja Didi ki jai ho....🙏🏻
🤣