Originally posted by: KGZLXJO3LMQZ3NMH
i am writing my slap story 🤣
First tag for me pls 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KGZLXJO3LMQZ3NMH
i am writing my slap story 🤣
First tag for me pls 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Originally posted by: 6FUQCLGDXXAEIEN6
hayyyeee meri soul sister.... you literally read my mind 🤗 I want this scene during the mehendi ceremony though..... Akshu has mehendi on her hands and Abhi has to last minute leave early for an emergency ceremony... she asks Abhi to come here, because she wants to put a tika on him for good luck... there is already a tika on her forehead because it was part of the ritual....she she bends down and puts her tika on him... ❤️
Hayeeee soul sister....♥️♥️♥️
I knew you had this idea in your mind and I don’t how but the function I imagined for Abhira was mehndi....😁
And ofcoure i had an idea that you would make leave him for an emergency and she applying the tika for his good luck....😇
We have same thoughts and same ideas....😅
🤣
Originally posted by: 26BGMTADY3RB6TX3
First tell me your guess... I want to know what it is 🤣
Arre Tilak scene is the only one. Baaki sab have Anil stuck between the two na 🤣🤣 Even SR in that movie one wife drops him at the new wife's room 🤦♀️🤦♀️
haan the movie is quite sick 🤣Originally posted by: BWYPPJGV3JLAZBER
Arre Tilak scene is the only one. Baaki sab have Anil stuck between the two na 🤣🤣 Even SR in that movie one wife drops him at the new wife's room 🤦♀️🤦♀️
omgggg also I wrote ceremony instead of surgery because I got too excited 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Hayeeee soul sister....♥️♥️♥️
I knew you had this idea in your mind and I don’t how but the function I imagined for Abhira was mehndi....😁
And ofcoure i had an idea that you would make leave him for an emergency and she applying the tika for his good luck....😇
We have same thoughts and same ideas....😅
🤣
it is dedicated to you 🤗
we all are, sabse jyaada hsishu hai raat ko 2 baje tak wait karti hai
hayeee.... 🥰🥰🥰
How can i sleep without watching my Abhira.... ♥️♥️♥️
Even when I travelled i used to book the flights after the uploading time....😅
So that i can enjoy my episode and my journey....🥰
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
accha hai na we will get amazing bts also🤣🤣😭
That everyone is sleeping on chairs n tables 🤣
i can see that😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: UNIRSTPEEN54F7PL
i think i am developing a crush on nana 🤣
humein fakar hai is baat pe🤣
Ab kya kare sharam aati hi nahi,
Akshu ke fan hain na 🤣