And what's this newcomer-newcomer shit these people are harping on?
They mustn't forget, she's in this industry for so many years! Being young doesn't mean she's new or inexperienced.😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And what's this newcomer-newcomer shit these people are harping on?
They mustn't forget, she's in this industry for so many years! Being young doesn't mean she's new or inexperienced.😡
Arre koi na!! 🤗
Holi hai!! Bura na maano!! 🤗
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Exactly! Which is why I haven't even logged in Insta. I'm so sick of these idiots.😭
I don't go in that area 😆 kaafi toxic 🥺
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
And what's this newcomer-newcomer shit these people are harping on?
They must forget, she's in this industry for so many years! Being young doesn't mean she's new or inexperienced.😡
Inka kuch nahi ho sakta 🥺
You should watch ParJat's vlog it will lift your mood. 🤗
Will definitely do so. Thank you, Shiny.🤗
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
And what's this newcomer-newcomer shit these people are harping on?
They mustn't forget, she's in this industry for so many years! Being young doesn't mean she's new or inexperienced.😡
kya ho raha hai? talking about who?
I'm fine! just kinda exhausted with all the workload!
ParAkshita.
From what I've heard and read, Akshita posted a story of her playfully kicking Param and toxic Param fans are creating negativity by bashing her for it. Calling her a disrespectful attention seeking new actress.