Originally posted by: CTFHETDYGFO25HDR
Why are people celebrating ipl 2021?
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai .
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai on our team's thread.
And make us win
For game and points🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: CTFHETDYGFO25HDR
Why are people celebrating ipl 2021?
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai .
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai on our team's thread.
And make us win
For game and points🤣
What game are you guys playing.
Akele akele woh bhi. Aint nobody bothered to ask me. 😡
Not that I would have been able to play. 😭
Originally posted by: IMHTN6LHVG2MCA2Q
Why are people celebrating ipl 2021?
No, we're just playing a game called Atrangi Re.. and the hosts are mods in IPL 2021 forum so they made threads there so it's easy to close once game is over 😆
What game are you guys playing.
Akele akele woh bhi. Aint nobody bothered to ask me. 😡
Not that I would have been able to play. 😭
It's a mix of sheep game and other rounds
You can comment on this thread and help us play Holi!
“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai" on our team's thread.
Please comment on our thread first, only one(first) comment counts 🥺🥺
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
It's a mix of sheep game and other rounds
You can comment on this thread and help us play Holi!
“Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai" on our team's thread.
Please comment on our thread first, only one(first) comment counts 🥺🥺
I have already commented on one thread. 😆
I can comment again if that counts?
What game are you guys playing.
Akele akele woh bhi. Aint nobody bothered to ask me. 😡
Not that I would have been able to play. 😭
Ye game jyada hi atrangi lagta hai😆..
Waise, when did you leave that last game? I left when I deactivated 😅 but you must have left even before that, na?
Pehli baar itni kanyaon ne quote kia , lekin kya nikla 😌
Mera vote keval Sundar Kanya ko milega jo apni sundara prove kare
Over and out ✌️
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
Ye game jyada hi atrangi lagta hai😆..
Waise, when did you leave that last game? I left when I deactivated 😅 but you must have left even before that, na?
Yup😆
I had left because kuch kaam zyada ho gya tha office ka. :(
This vote thing in each and every thread is bothering me so much
Make me mod for a day after the round, I can go on a delete-spree 😆
Pehli baar itni kanyaon ne quote kia , lekin kya nikla 😌
Mera vote keval Sundar Kanya ko milega jo apni sundara prove kare
Over and out ✌️
OMG.. 😆 now that's interesting but lemme tell ya, there ain't nobody as beautiful as I am!
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0