Is Sid Malhotra back in the game with Shershah?- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

100

Views

12.3k

Users

35

Likes

292

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I haven't yet seen Shershah because I'm not ready for the emotional roller-coaster it's gonna be. Will probably watch it over the weekend, when I have time and when I have mentally prepared myself.


But from what I see of reviews, Sid has been appreciated unanimously for his sincere and heart-wrenching performance. Even his naysayers are saying he has nailed it. Assuming he has indeed transcended his limitations and has given a mind-blowing performance, is it safe to say he is back in the game?


It is going to be a game-changer for him? Will the fact that it was an OTT release and there is no way to gauge the film's performance on monetary grounds going to go against him?


I'm pretty sure the movie would have been blockbuster if released in theatres!


But since OTT is the new norm, can we say Shershah is a turning-point in Sid's career?


what do you guys think??

Minty, need your help pls…

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.

You’ve been colored by Team Thakur.

I’m playing a game on IF and I need ya’ll to go on this thread and comment the following. Just copy and paste below. smiley36

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Thakur” on our team's thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283620/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-thakur

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 4 days ago

Sidharth Malhotra is such an intriguing Bollywood phenomenon. When someone is that exquisitely good-looking, you expect fireworks. You expect the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Sidharth Malhotra new pictures and videos post here https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/ Dirdam wanted a separate topic for Sid

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4GIfFNmHD/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 7 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 15 days ago

Sidharth Malhotra arrives next week with Vvaan Force of the Forest facing a crucial box-office test. His theatrical run has been rocky with Thank...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".