and I play for my teamOriginally posted by: Minionite
See I'm playing cause it's fun not to win. There's the big difference. 😈 You can't beat someone who doesn't care about it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and I play for my teamOriginally posted by: Minionite
See I'm playing cause it's fun not to win. There's the big difference. 😈 You can't beat someone who doesn't care about it.
yes I m done🤗. Thank you 🤗
Jeene de betaji...i am still so young 😳😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Hi KJasoosChulbulP,
We are playing a game and need your help!
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Jasoos yaha comment krna pehle 😡
Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai
Please comment “I’ve been colored by team jai
Originally posted by: SRZRIB7Z7AGSQA2I
Done.. I was like minionite messaged… am I in trouble or wot…🤣
Never. Just do what I said. 😎
Originally posted by: UAB6DFTLGKIZTV2P
woh to kar deeya… and realized aur teams also messaged… looks like a fun game.. but haan I posted .. go check your team thread.. 🤣
Thank you! I saw.
Well i doubt i would give up anything important to watch Lock Upp 😆
Enjoy watching cricket. Its not worth missing for anything if your a cricket lover.
Never heard of the movie forget watching 😳
I dont really watch BW movies anymore.
I am not sure whats happening with trends etc 🤣 you are asking the wrong person.
Thnx to TikTok i only got to know about Lock Upp otherwise i am clueless what the hell is happening anywhere. 😃
Basically the show is looking good. Tasks are more interesting and everyone gets a fair chance instead of killing each other like BB !!
Try and watch when your free and have time.
I catch up with episodes dont watch daily. Dont have time.
I finished watching decoupled and space force some time back… both good shows btw…. I am not surprised that u like lock upp.. new format of show so must be a little fresh :)