Lol team thakur, team jail or and team basanti 😆
Team dhanno hai ??? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Lol team thakur, team jail or and team basanti 😆
Team dhanno hai ??? 😆
no there is no dhannoOriginally posted by: Nishita123
Lol team thakur, team jail or and team basanti 😆
Team dhanno hai ??? 😆
so please help team jailor
The team you posted for first will get the point 😩
I taught you how to post gifs. 😠 How could I not be your first priority?
nishita decide karo
I have been requesting you since ages lol
please comment the red text in the below thread. please comment in my thread before other threads
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”.
You’ve been colored by Team Jailor.
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I taught you how to post gifs. 😠 How could I not be your first priority?
😂

Omg ye main kahaan phas gayi 😭😆 I lub ju all ❤️
I think team thakur has less votes 😒 going by the pages 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Omg ye main kahaan phas gayi 😭😆 I lub ju all ❤️
I think team thakur has less votes 😒 going by the pages 😆
I’m carrying the weight of pulling members in on my weak shoulders. 😭
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m carrying the weight of pulling members in on my weak shoulders. 😭
Sorry FF😭..
I commented without knowing the rules, you were a bit late in quoting me first
What is the rule? Can’t tag, just quote?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0