Rank of ZDMN goes down

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's all over episode was interesting. The murder of Karan's informer made it real serious situation. 

The Pushpa is really devil 😈 lady. 

Having all awesome plot and actor still the shows rating of this week goes down 😔 

This balli person now got to know in what deep shit he enter on name of money. 

Hope monami will know about diffrence between both rather than misunderstanding him.

This duplicate track is came from KarMi fanfiction unsaid words which is intresting fictions on KarMi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjyona

Today's all over episode was interesting. The murder of Karan's informer made it real serious situation. 

The Pushpa is really devil 😈 lady. 

Having all awesome plot and actor still the shows rating of this week goes down 😔 

This balli person now got to know in what deep shit he enter on name of money. 

Hope monami will know about diffrence between both rather than misunderstanding him.

This duplicate track is came from KarMi fanfiction unsaid words which is intresting fictions on KarMi

Ranking in the sense? I'm sorry but didn't quite understand

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

Ranking in the sense? I'm sorry but didn't quite understand

chaskameter ranking which shows popularity of show on IF

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

chaskameter ranking which shows popularity of show on IF

Oh, many are not available on the forum, so it's dead and there's less activity... why don't you join us in the EDT and give your views too? 

Lee206 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqaanxMoran

Oh, many are not available on the forum, so it's dead and there's less activity... why don't you join us in the EDT and give your views too? 

I love to join EDT 

IshqaanxMoran thumbnail

I love to join EDT 

That's great, I'll tag you there! 🤩

kavya1994 thumbnail

Rank slips down by one position, now at 12😔

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Rank slips down by one position, now at 12😔

Hi Kavya,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619