Bollywood CC #72- Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.4k

Users

49

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Kejriwal winning strategy give freebies to ladies, booze to men and drugs to 18+ youngsters.



Wat 😲 really ? Booze n drugs in election agenda ? Is this development he is talking about ?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonpareil



Wat 😲 really ? Booze n drugs in election agenda ? Is this development he is talking about ?

Development? Kejriwal? I know people in Delhi who campaigned for him ghar ghar jaake aur aaj ki date mai usse jutta chappal se marna chahte hai.😆

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Any news on our Sonu Ungli’s rishta🤣

Arslan ne dekha?

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Any news on our Sonu Ungli’s rishta🤣

Arslan ne dekha?


He is drunk somewhere 😡

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy


He is drunk somewhere 😡

he is drunk in love

Let him enjoy😉

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Development? Kejriwal? I know people in Delhi who campaigned for him ghar ghar jaake aur aaj ki date mai usse jutta chappal se marna chahte hai.😆


He talked those in election campaign 😆

I think may be deal , he allowed to hoist k flag in Red Fort n he won there



TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

You need a bill to tell you not to teach 3 year old kids about sexual orientation and gender identity?


https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1501251539213729792

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".