https://twitter.com/imeerage/status/1501967120250195968?s=21
🤣
Quit india , swach Bharat
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/imeerage/status/1501967120250195968?s=21
🤣
Quit india , swach Bharat
Kejriwal winning strategy give freebies to ladies, booze to men and drugs to 18+ youngsters.
Wat 😲 really ? Booze n drugs in election agenda ? Is this development he is talking about ?
Originally posted by: Nonpareil
Wat 😲 really ? Booze n drugs in election agenda ? Is this development he is talking about ?
Development? Kejriwal? I know people in Delhi who campaigned for him ghar ghar jaake aur aaj ki date mai usse jutta chappal se marna chahte hai.😆
Any news on our Sonu Ungli’s rishta🤣
Arslan ne dekha?
He is drunk somewhere 😡
he is drunk in love
Let him enjoy😉
Development? Kejriwal? I know people in Delhi who campaigned for him ghar ghar jaake aur aaj ki date mai usse jutta chappal se marna chahte hai.😆
He talked those in election campaign 😆
I think may be deal , he allowed to hoist k flag in Red Fort n he won there
You need a bill to tell you not to teach 3 year old kids about sexual orientation and gender identity?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0