Hey Lovelies,❤️
I'm back with a new VM on the recent trending song Chand Baaliyan
Hope you'll enjoy it!
P.S- I'm lazy to tag please help me by tagging people 😆
Jhappis for one's who will help me 🤗
Hey Lovelies,❤️
I'm back with a new VM on the recent trending song Chand Baaliyan
Hope you'll enjoy it!
P.S- I'm lazy to tag please help me by tagging people 😆
Jhappis for one's who will help me 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Lovelies,❤️
I'm back with a new VM on the recent trending song Chand Baaliyan
Hope you'll enjoy it!
P.S- I'm lazy to tag please help me by tagging people 😆
Jhappis for one's who will help me 🤗
Omg…this is so so beautiful…I have been looking for abhira vm on chand baliyan for the last week n I couldn’t find much there was one on YouTube but v short and one on insta which I just can’t find now lol
n you have made it with the scenes I wanted …all the tilak scenes and ladder scene …❤️ It!!!
Chand Baaliyan is on repeat on my Spotify❤️
This was truly amazing Zenab,
The episodes this days are gold n the vm srsly make it great.
Thanks for the tag Bhaavi 🤗
Really really beautiful!!! 🤗
Zenuuuu ... Kitna pyaara VM hai. Like I told you yesterday, makers need to learn!!!
Haaayeeeeee ❤️❤️ sundarta koot koot kar bhara hai isme aur pyaare toh ye dono hai hi
Hey Lovelies,❤️
I'm back with a new VM on the recent trending song Chand Baaliyan
Hope you'll enjoy it!
P.S- I'm lazy to tag please help me by tagging people 😆
Jhappis for one's who will help me 🤗
This is so so so beautiful.... 🥰🥰🥰
Abhira again is creating magic on this song....♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hayeeee..... ♥️
I love this edit so so so much..... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Keep editing ..... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thanks Bhavi for the tag.
Zenab what a video yaar. Too beautiful 🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️ it looks refreshing.. First VM I saw in this dress..❤️❤️ and that chat Wala Abhi is too cute 🥰🥰
It's so beautiful ❤❤❤😍😍😍😍
Beautiful!
Song is not one of my fav but your edit brought a smile on my face.
Thank you for the tag. 🤗
Thanks for the tag!
Unfortunately I have no charging in my phone right now. Will watch as soon as I get sone power :)
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897