Actually I sent it 20 seconds before 😲
I guess sending mein 15 sec chala jaata hai 😆 thanks for this info 😆
Achha hua 5 sec after deadline nhi tha🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually I sent it 20 seconds before 😲
I guess sending mein 15 sec chala jaata hai 😆 thanks for this info 😆
Achha hua 5 sec after deadline nhi tha🤣
U missing Not*🤣 n Bee always sends last moment
Aisi ashubh baatein nahi bolte 😒
Parm, priya told me to let u know she is having troubles getting on IF so sent u the answers for R1 via FB Messenger
I hope everyone sent in R1
When will we get results WD n Nidhi?
lol abhi toh mile unko abhi results 🤣
Arey Shreya gives us results in 1-2 hr or so after deadline so we r spoiled
Dear Thakurs,
I am off to 😴.
Busy day tomorrow. I will attend to my part of the team game sometime tomorrow or Saturday. Hope it won't be an issue. Have fun and enjoy Round 2 once the rules are posted.
Have a nice rest of the day!
Cheers..
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30