Bollywood CC #72- Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.4k

Users

49

Likes

2k

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

kiski?mujhe bhi invite milega naa😭
Edited by RainbowGlitter - 4 years ago
423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter

kiski?mujhe bhi invite milega naa😭

No invites because nothing is happening. 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

No invites because nothing is happening. 😆

😭😭😭i was excited😆😆😆
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LOL This stupid matchmaking is getting to my head. This morning on the way to work, I went to McDonalds drive thru and ordered a medium FingerFetish meal with no cheese because IF + mornings = A bad combination! 😆

I’m saying no to this rishta. I only want to be Mrs SRK Khan. I’ll even take Mrs Iqbal Khan but not Mrs Arsalan Khan! Find someone else for him. He keeps tagging Ashley.Tisdale on his topics so I’m thinking Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. ☺️

Firstly wtf 😆

He tags Maroon much more than me so they're true soulmates 😆

I am mentally married to Sebastian Stan and you don't wanna know my thoughts about Danish and his characters ☺️☺️

Lets leave it at that ☺️😆

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ye mai kya sun rahi hu.


FF and Arsalan.

Hi Wave GIF - Hi Wave GIFs

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Ye mai kya sun rahi hu.


FF and Arsalan.

Hi Wave GIF - Hi Wave GIFs

The news is so fake that it’s not even worth being published under the fiction section. 🤗

1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".