
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
LOL This stupid matchmaking is getting to my head. This morning on the way to work, I went to McDonalds drive thru and ordered a medium FingerFetish meal with no cheese because IF + mornings = A bad combination! 😆
I’m saying no to this rishta. I only want to be Mrs SRK Khan. I’ll even take Mrs Iqbal Khan but not Mrs Arsalan Khan! Find someone else for him. He keeps tagging Ashley.Tisdale on his topics so I’m thinking Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. ☺️
I wanted to go shopping 🥺
https://twitter.com/jenrotica/status/1496711060740624386?t=up5XeFg_BOj16lCa_9Z3pw&s=19

Next topic by Arslan : thukrake mera pyaar mera inteqam dekhegi 😒
This topic will be made asap in about 9 days when his internet explorer loads 👍🏼
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This topic will be made asap in about 9 days when his internet explorer loads 👍🏼
FF waiting be like

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0