Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
The ship has sailed! 😆 Don't break our heart 😭
Arsalan will be thrilled though 😆
Kya thrilled.
I hate Sonu as much as he loves him. 😆
After fingu accepted arslan love n then arslan is singing this song n fingu is in love dreamland ☺️,
Lol Waah Waah Ramji Jodi kya banayi
Ms, Mac aur Mr.window 95 ko badhai Ho badhai 🤣
Chalu Crispsy crush topic ka shikar wo thi faans FF ko liya😆
Chalu Crispsy crush topic ka shikar wo thi faans FF ko liya😆
The ship has sailed! 😆 Don't break our heart 😭
Arsalan will be thrilled though 😆
Arsalan's song of choice after FF leaves him at mandap 💔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0