hope you were able to enjoy lemon water after this gif🤣Originally posted by: 4CJU7BXV4LJ4JMNO
soul sister... I just made myself lemon water... OMG 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
hope you were able to enjoy lemon water after this gif🤣Originally posted by: 4CJU7BXV4LJ4JMNO
soul sister... I just made myself lemon water... OMG 🤣
haishu ye bilkul sach bola saara din bas inka hi khayaal hai🤣
Bas inka hi khayaal hai.....
I want to see it for Shefali too 🤣yaar he better give it to kairav only, we have seen result I dont want that kinda result for anyone🤣
me toooo I will send you chocolates on that day 🤗so true, I am waiting for this moment like how
we will be waitingOriginally posted by: CPVH7R7VFIYJUAZ7
waise I have a surprise coming for you this weekend.... I started writing my OS... I hope you don't hate it.... have not done creative writing in so long 😆
they are going to the destination with abhira 🤣are aise kaise sbs says wo cover karenge shaadi🤣
hayyeeee love this gif too.... see pranju....learn how to use gifts from haishu 🤣
i know yaar they cut such beautidul shots😡😡😡Originally posted by: anuandavi
pata nahi aisa kyu karte he.. And long shots look so good
you can neveret anyone down🤗Originally posted by: EZBLOLKVXTTWLAID
praying I don't let you down 😕
you girls are so sweet ❤️you can neveret anyone down🤗