finally we agree 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
finally we agree 🤣
hayyyeee circuit and munna... the best friends of Bollywood!!! 🤗Originally posted by: Imhaisha
But......🤗
I love youuuuuuuu infinitely.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
IF ko bhi hojayega....😇
haule haule hojayega.... 😅
Girls, help me out with the haldi OS please.
1. Which epi is the dooba dooba song from?
2. Also the childhood, ladder wala scene of Abhi.
I need to watch both scenes again.
Girls, help me out with the haldi OS please.
1. Which epi is the dooba dooba song from?
2. Also the childhood, ladder wala scene of Abhi.
I need to watch both scenes again.
1. 18 jan ep3636
2. 10 Feb ep3657
🤗
wht yaar such amazing gifs they are🤣you are hell bent on giving me nightmares every single night this week 😆
are aise kaise sbs says wo cover karenge shaadi🤣I hate spoilers and sbs segments....they have basically revealed the entire episode... I want them to stop this so that the shaadi rasams remain a surprise...
so true, I am waiting for this moment like howso true same pinch gutter wali behen!! I wrote something similar... she does not care who he is, what is name is, what his profession is... she just cares about him as her love ❤️
yaar he better give it to kairav only, we have seen result I dont want that kinda result for anyone🤣because he just got a new package of vicks in the mail 🤣
haishu ye bilkul sach bola saara din bas inka hi khayaal hai🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Pyaar hi pyaar hai...♥️
Pura din bas inka hi intezzar hai...😇
Subhai ho ya shaam bas inka hi khayaal hai...🙈
🤗
proper kiss mangta hi rahega de bhi de usko bolo🤣