Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Tu dhundh hi rahihai tho yaha baithi sari ladkiyon ke liye clone kar le behen...bhala hoyega 🤣
Lage hatho mere liye bhi ek KD jugad do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Tu dhundh hi rahihai tho yaha baithi sari ladkiyon ke liye clone kar le behen...bhala hoyega 🤣
Lage hatho mere liye bhi ek KD jugad do
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
Yes Vandu di, they are going full PS way Sai is returning to home after divorce and guess what she just burn the divorce papers in Holika and declared their divorce null and void and now jabardsti living in the home
That is outstandingly stupid. 😕
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
Yes Vandu di, they are going full PS way Sai is returning to home after divorce and guess what she just burn the divorce papers in Holika and declared their divorce null and void and now jabardsti living in the home
i read those papers were fake coz she had back dated them to help him coz the police commissioner was upset about his cheating on sai lol
Abb raat ke 12-1 bhaje (IST) aayenge saare stories jab tum log so chukke honge😆
I don’t know how he manages with so less sleep. I need my 7 hrs everyday😆
I agree mai iski stories subah hi check krti hu and they all were like 6 hours ago-7 hours ago.
Abb raat ke 12-1 bhaje (IST) aayenge saare stories jab tum log so chukke honge😆
I don’t know how he manages with so less sleep. I need my 7 hrs everyday😆
Shoot, gym, insta and his personal life. Pta nahi sota kab h ye 😆
Abb raat ke 12-1 bhaje (IST) aayenge saare stories jab tum log so chukke honge😆
I don’t know how he manages with so less sleep. I need my 7 hrs everyday😆
Mee too... 6 hours is a must... Upar aur mil jaye toh sone pe suhaaga ....ye 2-4 hrs wli me to beemar ho jau😆
Tu bhi aa ja🤣
Main aa gayi!! 😎