Plz Update soon.Its been more than 3 weeks you updated the story. Waiting.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Plz Update soon.Its been more than 3 weeks you updated the story. Waiting.....
Awesome story..
Continue soon..
finally i read all the chapters
it was amazing
plz continue soon
Hello people, I know it's been pretty long and me not responding to any of your messages was very rude. I am sorry to inform that I still can't post the next chapters. I have had a bad accident and was in the hospital for last 42 days. And now I have my physiotherapy sessions and different medication going on which means I won't be typing much. I did knew about the happenings here as it was my best friend who used to manage all my accounts and social media in my absence and she would tell me everything. I can't possibly message all of you personally and hence thought to inform like this. I hope you guys would wait for me to get better and I assure you I won't be abandoning the story. Thank you for all the support and love you guys have showered upon me and the story.
Yours,
Krishnaa
Pls do tag all the others and inform them.
Originally posted by: KrishnakiBehen
Hello people, I know it's been pretty long and me not responding to any of your messages was very rude. I am sorry to inform that I still can't post the next chapters. I have had a bad accident and was in the hospital for last 42 days. And now I have my physiotherapy sessions and different medication going on which means I won't be typing much. I did knew about the happenings here as it was my best friend who used to manage all my accounts and social media in my absence and she would tell me everything. I can't possibly message all of you personally and hence thought to inform like this. I hope you guys would wait for me to get better and I assure you I won't be abandoning the story. Thank you for all the support and love you guys have showered upon me and the story.
Yours,
Krishnaa
Pls do tag all the others and inform them.
Please take care and wish you a speedy recovery.
Wishing you speedy recovery ❤️🩹
Take lots of rest
Take care darling..have a speedy recovery
Omg take care and stay safe
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Get well soon dear ❤️❤️❤️
Namaste,
Hope you are doing good and recovering well. Take care.
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
⚠️ Statutory Warning ⚠️ This story is going to be an emotional rollercoaster 🎢. If you have a sensitive heart 💔, proceed with caution. There...
Prologue The night was heavy. As if the air itself carried the weight of unspoken truths and unfinished emotions. A storm was brewing—not...
Part 1 The ETF office had always been a place of tension, urgency, and adrenaline, but today, an unusual silence loomed over the space. The...
Prologue Raat ka aakhri peher tha. Mumbai ki galiyon mein aksar iss waqt shanti hoti hai, lekin ek ajeeb si khamoshi uss raat hawaon mein gungun...
1.5k