Eyebrows still look unnatural...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Eyebrows still look unnatural...
That white liner inside the eyes... What was Rekhaji thinking... I've seen it
in many of her old pics.. It doesn't make the eyes look bigger imo
White liner does generally make your eyes pop out, especially if you dab some white shadow into the inner crease of your eyes. Rekha’s expression looks like she’s going for the ‘smouldering’ pose so it’s likely she’s squinting her eyes a bit to achieve that look.
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji's no-make-up look
ma'am is only wearing a tiny bit of lippy, and a touch of kaajol on the eyes, possibly a smidge of rosé on the cheeks
its a full makeup face 🤣
No ma'am it is the no-make-up look...
She has quite sharp features but her face looks weird here. 🤔 Maybe because it's all bones and no flesh.
Rekhaji was being sarcastic 😆
Honestly the white liner is looking so pretty ❤️
That white liner inside the eyes... What was Rekhaji thinking... I've seen it
in many of her old pics.. It doesn't make the eyes look bigger imo
Originally posted by: infinity101
Rekhaji was being sarcastic 😆
I understood that much 😊 I just somehow have an issue with why full caked up face is called no makeup face.
I guess that's the trend these days 😆Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I understood that much 😊 I just somehow have an issue with why full caked up face is called no makeup face.
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
36