so you don't like makeup or don't need makeup? I hope you don't mind me askingOriginally posted by: return_to_hades
My look is no make up 24/7/365
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
so you don't like makeup or don't need makeup? I hope you don't mind me askingOriginally posted by: return_to_hades
My look is no make up 24/7/365
Originally posted by: priya185
so you don't like makeup or don't need makeup? I hope you don't mind me asking
I don't know. I'm ambivalent about makeup. I don't like or dislike it. I don't need it, but I look alright without make-up. It's just too much work and I can't be bothered. I'm impressed by folks who have time for elaborate makeup.
I'm not a fan of the fake "no makeup" look by actors who have undergone about 453453 procedures to look how us commoners look WITH makeup on. It only serves to set another unrealistic standard for us to look as good as them without makeup, if that makes sense to you.
Deepika up there does have makeup on though, so the title is misleading. This is her without makeup ... and there's nothing wrong with it... no shame in looking the way she does below, now is there?!

Bhai's no make-up look.

As a man, do you think Salman would have made a good-looking girl? Does he make you go... wow, I wish he was a girl instead? Did the thought ever strike you?
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
As a man, do you think Salman would have made a good-looking girl? Does he make you go... wow, I wish he was a girl instead? Did the thought ever strike you?
Let's see.... No.

title was so people click on the topicOriginally posted by: SmittenKitten
I'm not a fan of the fake "no makeup" look by actors who have undergone about 453453 procedures to look how us commoners look WITH makeup on. It only serves to set another unrealistic standard for us to look as good as them without makeup, if that makes sense to you.
Deepika up there does have makeup on though, so the title is misleading. This is her without makeup ... and there's nothing wrong with it... no shame in looking the way she does below, now is there?!
the pic I posted shows spots on her skin compared to the pic you posted. yes, I agree she is wearing an eyebrow pencil(and maybe lipliner) in the photo I posted but for me, a proper no-makeup look is without foundation and concealer as it is more obvious.
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
36