Ummmm - whats going on?? why is there so much silence?? Any body seen the episode?
No episode till now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Ummmm - whats going on?? why is there so much silence?? Any body seen the episode?
No episode till now
doesn't look like it's on hotstar either?
No buzz today, but don't forget to smile 😊


This is for hotstar 😆
https://twitter.com/__queenGOT/status/1501369688915279876?s=20&t=lXTJlXbs27jLygJQQaFkmQ
I need to de addict from imlie 😆
Originally posted by: Benedict989
Hi, happy to find somebody speaking french like me🤗🤗🤗.
Bienvenue sur le forum!
Plaisir. I really thought I am the only one.
Originally posted by: chotoranii
doesn't look like it's on hotstar either?
Fahmmy read ur article 🥳
He retweeted this.
https://twitter.com/mehaupwidme/status/1501264673777364996?t=4Qu5obJVdyb_bjf5HypbyA&s=19
Congratulations🥳
Fahmmy read ur article 🥳
He retweeted this.
https://twitter.com/mehaupwidme/status/1501264673777364996?t=4Qu5obJVdyb_bjf5HypbyA&s=19
Congratulations🥳
So proud of you Seher!!!
Fahmmy read ur article 🥳
He retweeted this.
https://twitter.com/mehaupwidme/status/1501264673777364996?t=4Qu5obJVdyb_bjf5HypbyA&s=19
Congratulations🥳
SCREAMS FOR A THOUSAND YEARS OMG THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME!!!!
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
This is for hotstar 😆
https://twitter.com/__queenGOT/status/1501369688915279876?s=20&t=lXTJlXbs27jLygJQQaFkmQ
I need to de addict from imlie 😆
Yeh acha hai, service ke paise bhi bharo aur service hi nah mile. 🤬
Behnas should I watch the episode?